Women's Health & Pregnancy
Women's Health refers to comprehensive women’s health care as well as health issues that are unique to women, including but not limited to:
- Obstetric Care
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- Gynecologic Issues
Be sure to get early and regular prenatal care to ensure you have a healthy pregnancy. You should also get recommended breast cancer, cervical cancer, and bone density screenings.
Our goal is to ensure the health and readiness of all women at every stage of life.
Women’s Health Services
We provide the following Women’s Health services at the 96th MDG:
1. Obstetric care
for low- and high-risk pregnancies, including:
2. Contraception, including routine, emergency, and permanent sterilization
3. Medical and Surgical management of Gynecologic issues to include:
A. Abnormal uterine bleeding
E. Ovarian cysts
F. Pelvic pain
G. Pelvic organ prolapse
H. Urinary incontinence
J. Hormone replacement therapy
4. Infertility evaluation
5. Well Woman Exams with routine and preventative maintenance
6. Sexually transmitted infection screening
7. Cancer screening (breast and cervical)
8. Cervical dysplasia (management and follow-up for abnormal pap smears)
9. Emergency services to include 24/7 coverage for ectopic pregnancy,
miscarriage, ovarian torsion
Visit the pages above for more information about each specific service. If you have questions about a service, please contact our Women’s Health clinic at 850-883-9238.
How to Make an Appointment
Call 850-883-9238 to make an appointment for Women's Health and Pregnancy Services.
TRICARE Covered Services
TRICARE covers well-woman exams annually for women under age 65 with no cost-share or copayment. TRICARE offers coverage for many women’s health services, including:
Women who are age 65 and older and using TRICARE For Life can still get women’s preventive screenings. Get more information about these and other TRICARE covered services at: https://tricare.mil/coveredservices/isitcovered/