All routine immunizations now require an appointment. To schedule, please call 850-883-8600 and select the “all other clinics” option.
Comprehensive vaccination and clinic information is available via a recorded message at 850-883-8175. The information is extensively detailed and frequently updated.
Florida Form 680:
- State-required for school/pre-K entry
- For children who have an immunizations clinic appointment; processed same day
- If no appointment, form request may be dropped off at immunizations drop box, by the clinic entrance. Form 680 will be ready for pickup at 1 p.m., no later than three duty days after the request, assuming the child is up to date on vaccinations.
- If child requires vaccines, they must be administered before the form will be issued; an appointment is required.
Walk-in patients may present without an appointment for the following:
- Active duty service members with PCS/deployment orders
- Active duty service members with red or yellow IMR vaccine requirements
- All beneficiaries requiring rabies or tetanus vaccines after exposure/injury
- Pregnant women for Tdap pertussis booster
- Medical readiness patients (includes CDC onboarding, fire department, hospital staff, and police)
Appointments must be scheduled for all routine immunizations by calling the appointment line at 850-883-8600. Walk-in appointment slots are available for active duty service members with overdue (red) IMR vaccine requirements or PCS/out-processing checklists. Please note that the IMR requirement for HIV is a lab draw, not immunizations, function. Appointments can be made on the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
Did you know?
Vaccine records can be printed by active duty service members for themselves and their minor dependents.
Adult patients with an MHS GENESIS Patient Portal account may view and print their vaccine records by logging into the portal and selecting Health & Immunizations.
The CDC recommends everyone 6 months and older get an updated COVID-19 vaccine to protect against the potentially serious outcomes of COVID-19 illness.
FDA-approved or authorized COVID-19 vaccines are currently available to all U.S. citizens and residents. Visit the CDC website for more information.
Getting the COVID-19 Vaccine
Eglin AFB immunizations offers Pfizer for those aged 6 months-4 years and 5-11 years old. No other COVID-19 vaccinations are currently available. Appointments are required. Please call the appointment line at 850-883-8600 to schedule.
Concerns about the vaccine?
Speak with a Vaccine Expert. You may contact the DHA-Immunization Healthcare Support Center at 877-GET-VACC (877-438-8222) option 1, or Defense Switched Network (DSN) 761-4245, option 1, if you have questions about the vaccines or about an adverse event following vaccination.
Questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
Visit the CDC Website for up to date COVID-19 information.