We provide primary health care services to family members of active duty service members, retirees, and family members of retirees. If you haven’t seen your primary care manager in over a year, please schedule an appointment.
When you see your primary care manager, please:
- Bring a current medication list with you
- Let your provider know what medication refills are needed
- Bring a blood sugar log if you are diabetic
- Bring a blood pressure log if you have hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Make a prioritized list of any concerns or questions
Due to personnel shortages, we do not offer any walk-in services.
We do not offer walk-in infant weight checks or adult/pediatric vitals checks.